sharemagazines GmbH from Hamburg is a young, innovative company with the vision to transfer the classic business model of the print reading experience into the digital age. With our technology, we offer national and international customers unlimited access to digital daily newspapers and magazines within their business premises. Founded in 2014, sharemagazines GmbH 2022 was named one of the top start-up employers in Germany by Business Punk and Statista. Among other things, employee satisfaction, company growth and online presence were evaluated.
Due to our rapid company growth, we are looking for you for the Oldenburg location –> as soon as possible!
- Conceptual development and implementation of the HR strategy, taking into account the business objectives
- Creation and application of training concepts for the development of employees
- Maintaining and developing the corporate culture and organising team events
- Recruiting, onboarding and support of new employees, including conducting interviews and pre-screening of interested parties
- Implementing and monitoring HRIS systems
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws and other regulatory requirements
- Coordinating the use and management of the HR budget
- Establishing and expanding our open feedback culture and conflict management.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in human resources, psychology, business administration or a comparable degree programme
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the HR field
- Excellent communication skills and empathy
- Initiative, ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure and structured way of working
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
- Ideally knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- A great team with nice colleagues
- A friendly, open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work in Hamburg, Oldenburg and in a home office
- Very good performance-related pay
- Company pension scheme, company health insurance, company fitness and other employee benefits
Does this appeal to you and would you like to become part of our team? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!